2022 – 2026: Ph.D associated GDR-MAGIS for the research concern “Critical approaches to geographic information science”
2022-2023: Visiting Researcher at the Environmental Policy Group of Wageningen University & Research (8 months). Wageningen, NETHERLANDS
2019 – 2023: Ph.D. in Geography at laboratory Littoral, Environment, Télédétection et Géomatique (LETG), Nantes University, Nantes, FRANCE
Ph.D. Thesis: The submerged part of geographic information: A critical analysis through the case of marine planning.
Supervisor: Pr. Brice Trouillet. Defended on 31/03/2023.
2019 – 2022: Project assistant for Knowledge Flows in Marine Spatial Planning (Erasmus+ project)
Organization of a Marine Spatial Planning spring school, University of Liverpool and the Nantes University jointly
Setting up of an Marine Spatial Planning Observatory
2019 – 2022: Ph.D associated with the Chaire maritime
Organization of participatory workshops with marine stakeholders
GRANTS AND FELLOWSHIPS
- Nantes University (50%) & Region Pays de la Loire (50%) doctoral fellowship: 98 000 euros
- CEREMA call for projects to simplify public engagement in the French marine spatial plan (Lead by Chaire maritime) : 7 800 euros
- Ph.D. student’s representative of the LETG research lab (2022)
- Founder and member of the conviviality committee of the LETG-Nantes research lab (2021-2023)
- Ph.D. student’s representative of the LETG-Nantes research lab (2021)